Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) is a nationally recognized, community-based, proven and cost-effective solution to the needs of vulnerable people with disabilities who are homeless. PSH integrates permanent, affordable rental housing with supportive services needed to help people who are homeless and have serious and long-term disabilities access and maintain stable housing in the community.
Participants in PSH projects receive flexible supportive services that are tailored to their needs and not a condition of ongoing tenancy. Participants are permanently housed and are the lease holders on their apartment.
Permanent Supportive Housing Policies
PSH Workgroup Minutes:
Current PSH providers:
- Bethany House
- Center for Independent Living Options
- Center for Respite Care
- Excel Development
- Interfaith Hospitality Network
- Lighthouse Youth Services
- Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries
- Over the Rhine Community Housing
- Nothing into Something Real Estate
- Talbert House
- Tender Mercies